We will provide our customers with the best experience from end to end, with a focus on delivering user-friendly and cost-effective solutions that deliver unparalleled value to our clients and those they serve.
In line with our vision, we're here to help ensure that every organization we work with executes their responsibilities in the most efficient manner possible. With that, we will continually offer and refine solutions that are incredibly simple, flexible, scalable, and convenient, making it easier for our clients to meet or exceed expectations and goals.
We appreciate this opportunity to introduce you to Systems East, Inc., a leading provider of comprehensive finance, billing, and payment solutions since 1981.
We are headquartered in the Finger Lakes Region of Central New York at 6 Locust Avenue in Cortland, and maintain satellite offices in South Carolina, Florida, and Arizona.
Systems East has an established record of providing professional assistance to hundreds of clients all over the nation. In our more than three decade history, our experienced staff has specialized in the development of a variety of software products that are comprehensive, easy to use, and cost-effective.
We invite and encourage you to contact us to learn more about our team, the services we offer, and how we can help you succeed. On behalf of Systems East and our team, thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
James L. Buttino, President
Systems East, Inc.
Since inception, we’ve consistently enjoyed steady and sustainable growth, resulting in a positive financial position every year. Equally important, Systems East has no debt and has never sought or received funding from external sources such as banks or venture capitalists.
Our financial independence permits a focus on quality instead of shareholder income. This is entirely consistent with a management strategy that focuses on attraction and retention of both clients and employees. Our return on investment is not measured solely by the bottom line. We place a high value on relationships, we can invest as appropriate to advance them, and we can exercise patience in seeking a return on investment. As a result, we now assist our clients in handling billions of dollars in transactions annually.
Our software is written to deliver effective and reliable solutions to our clients. To meet this high standard, we offer and continue to invest in our portfolio of integrated applications to the benefit of clients of all types and sizes:
- Integrated Finance Management and Access System (IFM/Access): Managing your municipality’s finances is a complex and time-consuming task. Revolutionize your approach with modules like the IFM/Explorer and IFM/Report, you’ll have complete access to your financial information, and have the tools to make better sense of it all.
- Integrated Payroll System: Our Integrated Payroll System was designed to make your life simpler by accommodating the nuances of your payroll requirements. With features including quick access to employee records, support for multiple bargaining units, and unlimited wage or deduction types, you can make your payroll far more efficient, leaving you more time to work with your most valuable asset: your team!
- Total Collection Solution (TCS): TCS provides full local and remote access, assisting throughout collections including retrieval, interest calculation, foreclosures, auctions, and reporting. The ease-of-use and contemporary features allow your staff to quickly address their varied responsibilities throughout the entire enforcement cycle.
- Utility Billing: Water/sewer charges can be assessed through flat rate, metered, or ad hoc billings. Collections are managed through our Total Collection Solution.
- ePayments (Xpress-pay): Xpress-pay provides consumers with the ability to pay or donate 24x7 online, from their smartphone, or from a touchtone telephone.
- 1981: The Integrated Finance Management and Access System is launched to provide vastly improved management of budgeting, finance, and purchasing.
- 1981: The Tax Collection System (TCS) is released, rapidly establishing the standard for tax enforcement in New York counties and municipalities.
- 1985: Our Integrated Payroll Solution is delivered as the final installment of our financial product suite for the county-level client base.
- 1996: TCS is re-written with an expanded scope to become the Total Collection Solution, now offering collection and enforcement of several types of obligations.
- 2005: Xpress-pay is launched, allowing any organization to easily accept secure online payments or donations for virtually any purpose.
- 2007: An automated telephone payment service is integrated into Xpress-pay, extending ePayments services to technologically underserved clients and consumers.
- 2011: Xpress-pay Mobile is launched as one of the first commercially viable mobile wallet solutions available on the market.
- 2012-2016: IFM/Access, Payroll, and TCS were rewritten as cloud-based applications, vastly improving access and reducing implementation and operational costs.
- James Buttino – President
- Jan Burling – Vice President
- Jeanne Day – Director of Administrative and Enrollment Services
- Brian Campbell – Director of Business Development
- Peter Rogati – Director of Operations
- Thomas Buttino – Director of Marketing
6 Locust Avenue
Cortland, New York 13045
Florida Satellite Office
400 South Atlantic Avenue - Suite 107
Ormond Beach, Florida 32176